Doncaster Primary is well known for its strong academic performance of our International Students and the careful way we welcome you into our community.
Doncaster Primary School focuses carefully on the learning needs and welfare of our International Students. Our experienced teachers support our international students to achieve success in all areas of the curriculum.
Reasons International Students choose our school
- The level of care and attention our International Students receive.
- Excellent academic results
- A safe and caring environment with programs to develop the whole child
- Excellent amenities and attractive gardens set on 2.6 hectares of land
- Individualised welfare and academic support led by experienced teachers
Features of the local area
Doncaster Primary School is centrally located within a very desirable middle class area in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, only 18 kilometres from Melbourne’s central business district (CBD).
Nearby there is a major bus terminal servicing 40 bus routes across Melbourne
The school is situated close to local facilities such as, swimming pools, sports ovals, parks, major hospitals, local libraries and one of
Melbourne’s largest shopping centres, Westfield Shoppingtown is within a 5 minute walk from the school
- After School Clubs: Science, Homework, Dancing, Singing and Drama and Craft ( Thursday from 3:30 – 4:30)
- Intensive swimming program
- Ballroom Dancing program for Prep, Grade 1 and 2 students
- Camping Program for levels 3, 4 and 6
- Extensive excursion and incursion programs at each level
- Before and after school care program
- Circus Skills Program for level 4
- Gymnastics Program for levels 3 and 4
- Whole school wellbeing programs : You Can Do It, Bounce Back, UBUNTU, Living the Values and Positive Education
- Chaplaincy Program
- Kids Hope Mentor Program
International Student Contact
Ms Lisa Reuss: Email: email@example.com
International Education Division: www.study.vic.gov.au
Doncaster Primary School will only accept international students who will attend our school for a minimum of 6 months onwards – We do not accept short term stays of less than 6 months.
All applications should be submitted with Department of Education and Training Victoria, which takes the overall responsibility of regulating the International Student Program at Victorian government schools and assessing all applications. Comprehensive information about the International Student Program in government schools can be accessed from the following website: http://www.study.vic.gov.au/